24 September 2009

FIght For You Remixes (+REQUESTS)


I'm a little bit late on this, but I just had to post these. These remixes are great. If you like Progressive House, you will like these tracks.

-M

Fight For You (Sultan & Ned Shepard Remix) - Morgan Page

The best of the bunch, possibly my favorite Prog track as of recent. So amazing. Highly Recommended (I haven't pulled that out in a while, so let that be of note).

Fight For You (Bass Kleph Remix) - Morgan Page
Nice Techy remix from Bass Kleph. Expect a post on this man soon.

Fight For You (Beltek Remix) - Morgan Page

A little Electro touch on this one, though still a Prog track overall. Very nice.

BONUS:
The Longest Road (Deadmau5 Remix) - Morgan Page
I just had too...

REQUESTS:
If you are like Danl and are looking for Planisphere (yes, that's what it's called) OR if you feel like checking my Bloody Beetroots collection against yours, this is the place to do it:

Planisphere - Justice

Bloody Beetroots Post (LINK FIXED)

2 comments:

  1. Do you still think bloody's have had there best time? I'aint sharing your opinion.. When you think of Who are you?(BBS)- Proxy, Warp(Overkill), Anacletus, King theolonius, It's better a dj on 2 turntables? To me these are some damn fine tracks. I guess It's because of proxy, Bob is making these rave tunes. But I would love to read your opinion about these ones.

    Much respect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just an not a big fan of how their electro is seeming to move more towards metal fans rather than electro fans. They used to have bangers that were also beautiful. I'm just bored by their new sound, it doesnt grab me at all. Louder is not necessarily better.

    ReplyDelete