19 June 2011

Cyril


You do realize there's a finite supply of Vaseline in the universe.

-M


You've Got The Love (Mark Knight Remix) - Florence and the Machine (Golden Banana)
Massive Tech House track bordering on Progressive.  This shit is HUGE.

I Love London (Highbloo Remix) - Crystal Fighters
Techno with blipy sounds and chopped vocals.

Selecta (Original Mix) - Afrojack & Quintino
Dutch House, sounds kind of like Ayo.  Prog builds.

Something Else (Original Mix) - Alex Kenji
House on the Disco side, but more like Tech House Disco.

No Brain (Paul Chambers Remix) - Etienne de Crecy
Weird Electro Techno.

Lemonade (HEROES+VILLAINS Remix) - Gucci Mane
Old news, I know.  But I do love it.  Dubstep if you haven't heard this.

Metrum (Manuel De La Mare Remix) - Fedde Le Grand
Tech House on the Techy side.

I Love The Way You Move (Original Mix) - Lucky Date
House music.  God I'm so tired, I barely slept last night.  gLAdiator absolutely killed their moombahton set though.

Mush, Mush - Bassjackers
Heavy Electro House.

The Way We Are (Klaas Club Mix) - Remady feat. Manu L
Same Ol' Klaas.  Electro House on the cheesey German side.

No comments:

Post a Comment