26 March 2011

Tom Selleck


Magnum stache

-M

Eargasm (Daddy's Groove Re-Edit) - Black Raw (GOLDEN BANANA)
If at least one DJ doesn't play this at Ultra, something's wrong.  Awesome Progressive House, sort of reminds me of Open Your Eyes.

Shinjuku (Original Club Mix) - Funkagenda (Silver Banana)
Tech House on the Progressive side.  Reminds me of Conscindo.

Motor Bass Get Phunked Up (Richie Hawtin Electrofunk Remix) - La Funk Mob
Some old school minimal breaks.

Candy Coated (Hatiras Vocal Remix) - MC Flipside
Fun dancey House.

Fly With Me (Tomcraft Remix) - Coloursound
Heavy and driving Electro House.

El Bandido (French Government Edit) - Nicolas Jaar
Disco House, but still big room appropriate.

Zaman (Moguai Remix) - Felix Da Housecat, Thee Nese Djouma Projesi
Progressive House with some Electro elements.

Slides (Original Mix) - Koen Groeneveld
Techno, woo!  Also Electro bass.

Opera (World Extended Mix) - Mat's Mattara feat. Rockman 
Super cheese Progressive House with an opera sample, getting played by the Swedes.

Ground Zero (Original Mix) - Jin Haze
Minimal Techno!

2 comments:

  1. Heh, that opera song is something..
    I mean, the melody is good and I personally love the opera-idea (I have a weak spot for classical influences in music, what can I do), but it's just terrible that this particular guy made it... Why? Sounds are balanced terribly (I have the full 320k quality, sounds like it came from youtube IMO) and have you heard the intro?? That intro is as related to the song as I am related to the president of the US...

    Just had to get that off my chest, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'd never play it, but I heard that Ingrosso dropped it.

    ReplyDelete