25 March 2011

Salvador Dali


Surreal stache

-M

Winter (Original Mix) - John Dahlback (GOLDEN BANANA)
I know I'm a bit late on this one, but if anyone has figured out how I post, I throw every track I enjoy into one playlist.  Then everyday I put it on shuffle and grab ten track at random.  I'm happy this one finally made it.  Progressive House.

Stars (Hardwell Remix) - Gareth Emery & Jerome Isma-Ae (Silver Banana)
This is going to be a Prog heavy post.  This one is of course on the Techy side.  This track will be played out at Ultra for sure.  Gonna give a shout out to my boys Jack and David there right now, can't wait to hear all about it.

Secrets in the Dark (Alex Kenji Remix) - Chris Lake
Tech House, awesome.  I used to not be so big on Alex Kenji, but this year he's really won me over.

Sleep No More (Vocal Mix) - Noir & Chris Minus
Some sick Deep House.  Some people are arguing that this will be the next thing after this Techno ressurgence.  Maybe?  But I think that it'll never have the explosive factor that the blog world craves.  Probably why my beloved French House will never come back like it was.

New Philosophy (Original Mix) - Hard Rock Sofa
Big Room explosive Progressive House.  These guys came out of nowhere it seems like, but when Axwell makes a killer remix of your track, your bound to be famous, right?

Jump (Uberjak'd Jump Up Bootleg) - Kris Kross
Electro?  But really more like Dutch/Baltimore Club.  Also is one of those songs that slows down and speeds back up for you.  SWAG.

Funky (Original Mix) - DJ Wady
House on the Tribal side.

Pour Te (Original Mix) - John Dahlback  (Silver Banana)
The B-side to his above track.  More Progressive House from one of the gods, the second buildup is so uplifting Rave perfect.  I really think that this track would have benefited from a Pryda remix.

Spoonazoid (Danny Freakazoid & Strobe Rework) - Strobe, Danny Freakazoid & Dave Spoon
Electro House with that super fun major third sound that's just so ravey and awesome.

What A Feeling (Nicky Romero Remix) - Alex Gaudino (Feat. Kelly Rowland)
Progressive House on the Housey side.

No comments:

Post a Comment