27 March 2011

JuShu


Douche stache

-M

Embody - SebastiAn (GOLDEN BANANA)
I know, we're all ecstatic.


Autosave (Original Mix) - Fedde Le Grand feat. Patric La Funk (Silver Banana)
Some Electrogressive House that was topping Beatport for a while.

Nubia (Original Mix) - Sebastien Lintz, Dashka
Some seriously heavy sub bass House music with some sax samples.

Banana Boat (Original Mix) - Filthy Rich, Taurus & Vaggeli
Tech House with a heavy ass sub bass.  I think that's the theme of this post, super heavy subs.

Charlie Sheen (Spinstyle's "Bi-Winning" Edit) - Duck Sauce
Clever I suppose, might get you some laughs or something like that.

Beats Inside My Head (Donald Glaude & Revolvr Remix) - Scooter & Lavelle, Sue Cho
So they're calling this stuff Complextro, and I'm gonna start doing that too.  It's fitting.

Everybody Dance (Original Mix) - Leisuregroove, Kevin Andrews
Another classicy House track with some serious sub bass.

Never Let Me Go (Aeroplane Remix Edit) - The Human League
Nu Disco

Fly With Me (Ramon Tapia Back To The 90s Piano Remix) - Coloursound
Deep House, very classic feel to it.  And, of course, sub bass.

E.T. (Futuristic Lover) (Benny Benassi Club Mix) - Katy Perry
Trance?  Feels fast to me.  Yet another pop track put through the Benassi machine.


P.S. What a douche stache

1 comment:

  1. I have a (uploading)on the JuShu Zipped link...I suppose I will just have to download them individually *shucks*.
    Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete