25 October 2009

Sunday Bloody Sunday


Yesterday I was drunk for a straight 13 hours. I'll tell you right now, probably wasn't the best idea.

-M

Jeffer (Modeselektor Remix) - Boys Noize
Hell yeah, this track is awesome. Super dancey and Ravey in that Modeselektor style.

I Didn't Know My Own Strength (Daddy's Groove Club Mix) - Whitney Houston
Daddy's Groove blow me away again. Progressive Bomb.

8000 - Proxy
Different from his other stuff, still very heavy Electro but sounds a lot more mature to me especially due to the big House influence. I like.

Heads Will Roll (A-Trak Remix) - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
In case you missed this one (must have been very difficult to do so, but I know some of our readers don't subscribe to the whole popular Discodust thing).

Way of Love (Dave Darell Remix) - Tocadisco Feat. Vangosh
Nice Prog track from one of my favorites. He can really kill any style he goes for. The super detuned lead is incredible in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment