21 October 2009

Style Of Eye Remixes


I've been meaning to post about this dude for a while now. His name's Style Of Eye (such an awesome name) and he's definitely one of the top Tech House producers around. Super Ravey, super Minimal, never boring. Dude's got a lot of material, so this post will only feature his remixes. Maybe I'll post his originals later, but I highly recommend that everyone go find his album (and if you find it in good quality please let me know, the one I've got is shit).

-M

Mars (Style of Eye's Tool For School Remix) - Fake Blood
This is exploding on blogs everywhere right now, and got me excited about this post. He took Fake Blood's unforgettable banger and translated it into something PERFECT for a massive sound system and Rave crowd. What a remix.

Remedy (Style of Eye Remix) - Little Boots
Holy shit, this track is NUTS.

Heartbeats (Style of Eye Remix) - The Knife
Pretty old track (2004), way more Housey than his newer stuff. I really like this one.

Leave (Style Of Eye Vocal Remix) - V. V. Brown
Another fucking nuts track.

Way of Love (Style of Eye Remix) - Tocadisco Feat. Vangosh
I feel like J will love this one. Super crisp production.

Style Of Eye Remixes Collection
By Track // Zipped

BUMMER:
I Won't Kneel (The Bloody Beetroots Remix) - Groove Armada
I can't believe people still pays these guys for remixes. They're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment