21 August 2009

I Do Love Accents (UPDATED)


But I'd stop gawping over that lovely French girl any day for new Fake Blood tracks! This EP is awesome, still very much Fake Blood, but an entirely new direction. It's very French inspired, full of funky samples (almost like a less weird Oizo), which is a HUGE plus for me of course.

-M

*ALL EP LINKS REMOVED BY REQUEST (Bonus still fine)

Fix Your Accent - Fake Blood
Good and funky.

The Dozens - Fake Blood
More close to his 'Mars' sound. The second buildup is fantastic. It's even got an acid synth in the end.

I Think I Like It - Fake Blood
The clear winner from this EP. This track is brilliant. This is definitely one of my favorites of all his tracks.

BONUS:
Love Long Distance (Fake Blood Remix) - Gossip
AMAZING! One of his best remixes yet! The vocal chopping is incredible. Cheers to Find Voltorb, Catch Voltorb for this one.

2 comments: