08 May 2009

D.O.N.S. Of The Dead


This is what I wish I looked like while I spin. Not really, but I do wish I could produce house bombs like Germany's D.O.N.S. can. We seem to be going through a little German fever at the moment, but let us remember that Wolfgang Gartner, or Jesus Christ as the church calls him, is from the good ol' US Of A, so we've got nothing to worry about. Here's some more amazing house tracks for y'all to slober over. Cheers to Swehouse, once again, for providing most of these tracks.

When We're Togheter (D.O.N.S. Remix) - Morjac & Fred Falke Feat. Sarah Tyler
Sooooooo gooooooood. It's got Fred Falke buildups with a Booka Shade drop.

Come Home (D.O.N.S. Remix) - Royaal 'n' Black Feat. Brian B
Real spacey like with a subtle electro bass.

No Love Lost (D.O.N.S. Remix) - Syke 'N' Sugarstarr
Reminds me of another song but I can't figure it out. It's those chords.

Oh La La La - D.O.N.S. pres. John Morley feat. Terri B.

Everywhere Reload 2009 (David Smesh & D.O.N.S. Remix) - John Dahlback


Paddy's Revenge (D.O.N.S. Remix) - Steve Mac

This one's very minimal.

And now for some Remixes of them that I couldn't leave out:

Night Train (Mobin Master Remix) - D.O.N.S. & DBN feat Kadoc
Mobin Master is that Australian guy that remixed that fantastic 90s hit that everyone remembers called Show Me Love (LINK). This song's got his classic organ sound along with an awesome electro bass and the raviest bell I've ever heard.

You Used To Hold Me (TV Rock Remix) - D.O.N.S. Ft. Terri B.
TV Rock is classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment