23 June 2011

Framboise


Bonjour!

-M


Meteorites (Danny Byrd Remix) - London Elektricity (Golden Banana)
BEAUTIFUL DnB track, totally obsessed.

Someone Elses (Document One Remix) - Borgore, Adi Ulmansky (Silver Banana)
Epic Dubstep, semi-progish beginning with MASSIVE drop.  I'd love to drop this track.

Goody Two Shoes (Viceroy Edit) - Duck Sauce
Well if I'm good to you, you've got to be good to me.

Blind Cobblers Thumb (Tantrum Desire Remix) - Futurebound
LETS GO DRUM & BASS!  I FUCKING LOVE IT.

I Need Love (Spektre Remix) - Tomcraft
God, I also love Techno.  I love everything!  Someone scratch my head!

Still Getting It (Original Mix) - Foreign Beggars feat. Skrillex
I'm sure you ALL know what to expect from this.

Traction (Club Mix) - Bart B More
Electro House on the Tech side.  Maybe Electro Techno, too lazy to change it now.

Zen (Original Club Mix) - Kim Fai
This wouldn't be an AwB post without some Prog House.  Gotta balance out the filth.

Tonic (Original Mix) - Russ Chimes
Some Electro House on the funky side.

Virgo (Canblaster Dub Remix) - King Cannibal
Funky on the ravey side.  This shit is just primal.

Framboise Zipped


Our boys gLAdiator just made a mix and did an interview with Fade County.  Check it out HERE.

1 comment: