15 June 2011

Barry


It wasn't a conversation, Lana. I was just talking to my gun, not with it. Pretty big difference

-M

Can't Top The Dutch (Original Mix) - Olav Basoski & Gregor Salto (Golden Banana)
Don't be fooled by the name, this track is pure House with some Disco and dancey as fuck.

Metrum (Original Club Mix) - Fedde Le Grand (Silver Banana)
Tech House banger.  I'd love to hear this live.

Drift (Original Club Mix) - Funkagenda & Adam K (Silver Banana)
Check out this collaboration.  I got damn excited when I saw it.  They went for an epic Progressive House track.

A Certain Sound (Original Mix) - Firebeatz
Tech House ala the style of Hardwell.  It's that Dutch Tech sound, kinda progy, always ravey.

FuNK eL (Lazy Rich Club Mix) - DJ Dank
Electro House on the heavier side.  I feel like Lazy Rich actually never sleeps.

With Me (Original Mix) - Pryda
New Pryda track.  Not super impressed with the EP, unfortunately, but this was the definite take away track.

Doin' Ya Thang (Original Mix) - Oliver $
This has been #1 on beatport.  Great vocal sample for the whole track, but otherwise just sort of repetitive House.  I'm not sure I get it entirely, but it's definitely fun.

A New World (Original Mix) - Mord Fustang
Melodic Dubstep that drops into heavy, complex stuff.  It's got elements like Skrillex, especially in the vocal chopping, but not as heavy or scary.

A Little Louder (Muzzaik Remix) - Kid Massive & Peyton
Relaxed House on the Techy side maybe.  Good for lounge type situations.

Manaus (Original Mix) - Alex Kenji, Marco Lys
Tribal House.

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU FOR THESE ARCHER POSTS. You have no idea how happy this makes me.

    ReplyDelete