16 February 2011

Gennaro Gattuso


I've got to say, I'm very disappointed in Milan after their performance against Tottenham.  Being big fans of both clubs, I couldn't believe how cuntish Milan behaved.  Tsk Tsk.

-M

Control Room (Original Club Mix) - Fedde Le Grand (Golden Banana)
Tech House banger.  Definitely dropping this next gig without question.


How Soon Is Control Room (Bastille Bootleg) - Fedde Le Grand vs. Guetta, Ingrosso, Dirty South vs. Avicii
Actually, I'll probably drop my own bootleg of it.  Hope all you readers enjoy it.

Lights (Bassnectar Remix) - Ellie Goulding (Golden Banana)
Epic Dubstep chune right here.  Her voice makes me fall in love every time I hear it.

Melocoton (Original Mix) - Alex Kenji & Bass Kleph (Silver Banana)
This collaboration makes so much sense.  Nice Tech Hous, not the dark kind.

Through The Prism (Dada Life Remix) - Designer Drugs
Great Electro House in that Dada style we all love.

Voodoo (Original Mix) - Austin Leeds
Driving Progressive House.

Moanin (Original Mix) - Apster feat. Bizzey
Dutch House

Self Control (Thomas Gold Dub Mix) - Dim Chris, Thomas Gold
More Progressive House, definitely on the Housey side.

Why Won't You Make Up Your Mind? (Erol Alkan Rework) - Tame Impala
Electro I guess?  Just more Indie-ish, definitely melodic and catchy.  Erol always delivers.

Neck Snappah - Caspa
Buhwuhwuhwuhwuhwuhwuhwuhwuh

No comments:

Post a Comment