28 November 2010

Ride The Snake


I WANT SPEED.  I WANT FAST.  I WANT TO...

RIDE THE SNAKE

How does one ride the snake, you ask?  I'm glad you did.

It's easy.  Easy as pie.

1. Take some speed
2.  Put on some Drum & Bass (conveniently provided below)

The rest comes naturally.
-M

Stigma - Noisia (Golden Banana)
This is ideal for Riding The Snake.

What up Hunter S Thompson!  He was big on half of the steps necessary to Riding The Snake.  I feel like J Rabbit knew that when making this song.  This snake also appreciates a good spliff and enjoys getting down with some Dubstep.

I like to Ride The Snake down the stairs sometimes.  I usually end up tripping or sliding down the banister though.

Riding this snake is more like riding a pretty snake with a bite, rather than a HO SHIT THAT SNAKE BE  POISONOUS sorta snake.

Techy snake that likes to express itself with some rap.

Progressive snakes can be ridden as well.

Be prepared for a wobbly ass ride on this snake.

Here, there be serpents.

No comments:

Post a Comment