30 May 2010

A few Things I never Knew But Should Have


Major Lazer is a fictional cartoon character: a jamaican commando who lost his arm in the secret zombie war of 1984. He fights monsters, parties hard, and has a rocket-powered hoverboard.




According to Wikipedia, Avicii, Afrojack, and Bart B More all gained notoriety through Laidback Luke's online forum... I should be on forums more I guess. Also supposedly, Avicii was taken under Laidback Luke's wing in order to achieve what he has today. Nice.

Louder Than Words - Afrojack and David Guetta, This is the text I got from M: "Get Louder Than Words by Afro and Guetta its seriously the best". To which I asked him to post it, he said eventually. I'm stealing the thunder.

Bangduck (Original Mix) by Afrojack, I can't remember if this came out a while ago or not. In either  case I don't think we've posted it yet. Gotta Love it.





The Deadmau5 videos just show how much he's just such a nerd. A huge nerd, but seems nice. Gotta love his shit, even though some of our friends consider themselves his number 1 haters.

Expect Deadmau5 sample pack to be up here in the next few days.
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment