25 November 2009

Hatiras EP is fucking crazy


So let's throw this Hatiras EP out there. You know me, I take forever to post occasionally and I don't always post the newest shit. This is because we really like doing artist features here. But also more recently I admit to not be listening to as much new music as I should be. I've come to really enjoy fully listening to specific songs in order to better know them for when I dj. I feel as though listening to too much music can muffle that in some ways, at least for me with such a bad memory. But here's a few hot tracks I liked in my recent listenings:

Hatiras' The New Disco EP, is fucking great. Really interesting more funky house stuff. Really adding a cool twist to it. GET ON THIS:

-J

Digital Doom 2010 by Hatiras, You'll understand why it's called digital doom when you listen to it. It has that sort of stress like feel to it. But it's fuckin cool. Got that choppy feel to it.

1, 2, 3 by Hatiras, definitely feels more traditional french house, it's got sick written all over it.

I Don't Want it by Hatiras, Golden Banana winner, definitely my favorite on the EP. I think this one hits the hardest, and this has more of the newer french house revival sound to it. Think Louis La Roche. Really well produced.

Whole EP Zipped

No comments:

Post a Comment