04 August 2009

Procrastination Is A Busy Man


That pictures just screams business, doesn't it? So this is I believe the fourth time we'll be featuring Procrastination, a young up and comer from the awesome city of San Francisco (I really wanted to make a roadtrip up there this summer but it doesn't look like that's gonna happened, especially with HARD Summer and Love Fest right around the corner). I have the two newest tracks for everyone.

-M

Retroreflector - Procrastination

His latest track, this one's got this awesomely strange Electro Bass with some other wacky sounds.

Semaphore - Procrastination

Really awesome mix of Progressive/Tech House, a lot like Sébastien Léger. I have to say this impressed me the most out of any of his. Really great soudns and melodies. Don't miss this one.

Also, be on the lookout for some Bastille Remixes popping up on blogs like Audible Musings and Boom Boom Chik. Hopefully more to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment