14 August 2009

Supermario! YAY!


Just got sent this mix from our friends over at Zaber Riders, and I must say I'm pretty damn impressed. Great selection of a bunch of different styles, with lots of Minimal, Jazzy, and just plain Weird tracks (but I'm getting the sense that they enjoy weird stuff, which is not a problem at all (love you Oizo!). Anyways, I don't know if they intended for me to post it, but I figured I'd share it with you anyways. Be sure to check their blog HERE.

-M

Promise Less Do More - Supermario


TRACKLIST:

Hotflash - Oliver $
Bailando (Riva Starr Remix) - Daniel Steinberg
Lessons Part 1 - Dan M & James Braun
Haarlem - Renaissance Man
4 My Recordz - Rene Bourgeois
Why don't you - Gramophonedzie (We gave em this one)
Pobum Coco - Daniel Haaksman
Another Step - Oliver Twitz
Mexer (Funkin Matt 5am Remix) - Gregor Salto
Tekatek - Blind Minded
Congaloid -Solo
The Sixpack Anthem (Harvard Bass Remix) - Orgasmic, Tekitek (I've always loved this track)
Chris James & Marc Spence - Keeper of the Flame
Promise less do more, wachagonnado? (Supermario Mashup) - Whitest Boy Alive & Oliver $

BONUS:
HUGE THANKS to Danger Danger! for posting a Bastille Remix! Check the post HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks a lot and yes i like producers with a sense of humour, so it's okay if you laugh from time to time ;)

    ReplyDelete