12 August 2009

Dubfire


Dubfire is the king of Techno as far as I'm concered. Dubfire was the first minimal producer that I really loved, and definitely paved the way for me deciding to open up my music taste beyond the realm of Electro. He also was part of the duo Deep Dish along with Sharam and invented Progressive House. Heavy shit. Anyways, his solo tracks are so much better than anything he ever made with Deep Dish. Enjoy, every tracks is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED:

-M

I Found U (Dubfire Remix) - Axwell
First track of his I ever heard, and boy do I love it. Still my favorite. You could probably get away with palying this at a college party actually, I might try it.

Charlotte (Dubfire Remix) - Booka Shade
Brilliant

Grindhouse (Dubfire Terror Planet Remix) - Radio Slave
One of the raviest tracks ever made. Really.

Float Away (Dubfire's Casaplex Dub) - Robbie Rivera
This track is really amazing, god I love Dubfire. This one's a more Progressive with an electro bass, actually.

I guess 4 tracks up top is enough, though I really could write a raving description about every single one of his tracks.

Dubfire Collection (All In One Zip)

Dubfire Collection (By Track)


Once again, I would like to remind all readers that if we are to be shut down for any reason, we will be continuing our horrible piracy on apeswithbarrels.wordpress.com, which is our back up blog and contains all the posts this one's got.

1 comment: