12 June 2009

Sorry my computer is currently dead



I decided to replace the hard drive for my computer so I could hold more stuff. it's a pretty simple process which usually only takes 5 -10 min at most, but at this point it's taken me three days (because I don't have a car here and can't do whatever the fuck I want). First I didn't have the right tools, then the harddrive i got, which was supposed to be able to hold 320 gb, only seems to hold 80. I'm pretty sure either someone mislabeled the drive or some person took the label from the 320 drive stuck it on another smaller drive and returned that one (cheap way to make money but hey, I say this because the tag looked used). Hopefully I can find the receipt and return it tomorrow, if not I'm gonna get pissed.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment