05 April 2009

Swedish House, but not from me, but I mean this blog has basically turned into a House Blog


We all know I love Laidback Luke, while looking for more Dada Life (and yes I will be posting more Dada Life (I found more) either in the previous post or in a new post), I stumbled upon this blog called Swehouse I'm sure we all know what that's referring to. Well the blog posted some Laidback Luke mashups and some remixes I already had: Here. HOWEVER, I personally would ignore the post (not because it's a bad post) and go straight to the comments. In the comments there are quite a few things that you want: two remixes packages of Laidback Luke (a 2007, and 2008), and a few other things in there. Of course in both packages there is stuff I alread had, but there's enough stuff in it that it's worth getting the rar and throwing away what you already have. I'm going to continue looking for more Dada Life as well as go through this Swehouse blog. I felt it was my duty to not steal those links, and to link to their blog instead. Good Job Swehouse, keep up the good work.

EDIT: I spent the last few minutes looking at Swehouse and its an awesome blog. I really recommend going and looking through their stuff, there was a lot of stuff I didn't have and definitely wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment