27 April 2009

Oh My God, It's The Toxic Avenger!


The Toxic Avenger is one of the first electro DJs we got into and was probably the biggest influence on the Bastille mask thinking back. I remember one night at Jordan's house when we listened to Daft Punk's Alive 2007, parts of Vitalic's OK Cowboy, and The Toxic Fucking Avenger. Thank you, Jumpman. Well, I decided I'd do a giant hypem search and see if I was missing any tracks, and I sure was, so here's all the tracks I found. Also, if you happen to be reading this and are unfamiliar with The Toxic Avenger, he is an essential artist to your electro collection, definitely one of the genre defining artists.

Mora (The Toxic Avenger Remix) - Sonny
Simply awesome, my favorite of these. There's also a LAZRtag remix of this, but its not as good. Toxic kills this.

Ghosts (The Toxic Avenger Remix) - Ladytron
What a pretty voice.

It's That Beat (The Toxic Avenger Remix) - Playdoe
Great party song.

Two of You (The Toxic Avenger Remix) - Holiday For Strings

Defeat! - The Toxic Avenger
Hardfuckingcore

The Lights (The Toxic Avenger Remix) - The Frail

Glitter Pills (The Toxic Avenger Remix) - HEALTH

My least favorite of the bunch, skipable but I feel obliged to put it up anyways since you'd probably rather judge a Toxic track for yourself.

BONUS:
Come Alone (Trash Yourself Remix) - Glasnost (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
Droppin Tha Bomb (Gingy Remix) - Syntonics

No comments:

Post a Comment