01 April 2009

No April Fools for me, just some Laidback stuff

The one artist who I was really surprised to not see playing at Ultra music festival (though he did play on thursday night at some club, which I learned too late) is Laidback Luke. Having never been a huge fan of house until very recently, Laidback Luke always seemed to get through to me. Laidback for quite a few of his productions takes a very similar (if not the exact same) sound as we hear in Robin S.' s Show me Love, hence the mashup of Show me Love and Be.

As this is a new blog I'm going to post a few new things I just recently found as well as some oldies which really effected me when I first found them.

*NOTE ALL LINKS REMOVED

I'm pretty sure this is a really old song, but I never had it:
Housetrap by Laidback Luke

The Great Fashionista Swindle (Laidback Luke mix) by Dada Life (I think Laidback and Dada life are friends)

Last Dance (Laidback Luke remix) by Laidback Luke (it might not be this artist)

Hey! by Laidback Luke and Diplo

Show (original mix) by Laidback Luke and Tom Stephan Feat. Romanthony

Need Your Lovin (Laidback Luke Bootleg) by Korgis

Zombie Nation (Laidback Luke remix) by Laidback Luke

Bang that Box (laidback Luke remix) by Roger Sanchez feat. Terri B

Finally (Laidback Luke bootleg) by Ce Ce Peniston

Shake it down by A trak and Laidback Luke (I used to only kinda like this song, until I heard it live at ultra)

Some old Classics:

Delirious (Laidback Luke remix) by David guetta (For Chase)

His most famous song:

Break the House down (Original mix) by Laidback Luke

I want you (Laidback Luke remix) by Martin Solveig

Be by Steve Angello and Laidback Luke

Rocking With the best by Laidback Luke

And here's a video of his remix of Teachers by Daft Punk


No comments:

Post a Comment