05 April 2009

Klaasic


Have I ever mentioned how much I love fucking hard ass hitting Electro House? That shit that makes you want to vomit every time it drops because the bass is fucking killer? Well, Klaas makes music that's just like that. Unfortunately, all of his songs are VERY similar, kind of like Benassi, which isnt a terrible thing since his style is very effective. He's from Germany, which means our little Swedish fetish has come to a break, but we had a request for him in particular. I'm pretty sure I here a Klaas song at almost every rave I go to (which really hasn't been too many yet but still makes a point for how popular his productions are in the professional circle).

Make You Feel (Klaas Stomp Mix) - Klaas
This is probably my favorite of his, it's a perfect example of his style.

Make You Feel (Original Mix) - Klaas
Not nearly as good as the Stomp Mix, but I figured I'd include it anyways.

Infinity (Klaas Remix) - Guru Josh Project
This is a rave anthem. I'm pretty sure DJ Reza plays it in every set.

It's Like That (Klaas Remix) - Run DMC
I can't wait to play this one live.

Space (Klaas Club Remix) - Micha Moor

I like this one a lot.

Where's Your Head At (Klaas Remix) - Jean Elan
A remake of a remake of Basement Jaxx, it's ok but I'd rather here the original.

Work It Out (2008 Klaas Remix) - DJ Disciple


Goodbye To Yesterday (Klaas Remix) - No Angels
This one's cool too.

And finally, the first song of his that I got, and still one of the best
My My My (Klaas Remix) - Armand Van Helden

And the original
My My My - Armand Van Helden
Sorry for the horrible quality, but at least it doesn't take up your valuable space

BONUS:
Touch Me (Bart B More Remix) - Bing Players Vs Chocolate Puma

No comments:

Post a Comment