22 March 2011

Hard Weekend


I uploaded all the tracks and zip for this post about a week ago, which would explain the name.  However, I started to feel like the puppsters up here, and so I took a blog break.  However, it's time to raise the sails and pirate my ass off for yall.  In theory, other people also post on this blog and should be making up those absences, but I've come to understand that it doesn't actually work like that.

Also, I think it's time for a new post theme.  If anyone has any ideas, post em in the comments please.  But right now, I'm leaning towards great mustaches in the history of men, but I'm definitely open to other ideas.

-M

Dayshift (Oliver's Nightshift Remix) - Juan Atkins (Golden Banana)
An Electro / Nu Disco track that I've been obsessed with.  Super funky and great and awesome and ugh.  Gotta love that talk box.


Last Night (Spencer & Hill Remix) - Ian Carey feat. Snoop Dogg & Bobby Anthony (Silver Banana)
The Germans brought some serious vengeance in this track.  Heavy as balls Electro House.

Bang De Kok (Flammenwerfer Bootleg) - Boris Dlugosch vs. Major Lazer (Silver Banana)
After keeping this little gem to himself for a while, he's letting me post it for you.

Alcoholic (Niklas Gustavsson, Ludvig Holm & Jonas Sellberg Remix) - Tim Berg
HUGE Progressive House track on the Tech side.  AKA the more badass side of Prog House, definitely grab this if you're feeling the Tech right now.

The Face Of The Planet (Ado's Scratch And Snufff Mix) - The Subs
Peeeeoooooow peeeeeooooow peeeeeeoooooooooow!  Electro Techno.

Synapse (Original Mix) - Spektre
Serious Minimal Techno here, reminiscent of Plastikman.

Freak (Extended Mix) - Klein, Gregori Klosman, Dabruck
One of the few keepers from the newish Dabruck & Klein album.  Progressive House, but also on the bad ass / ravey side.

From Stortoget To Big Ben (Marco Bailey Remix) - Joseph Capriati
Techno, yes.

All Night (Original Mix) - Belocca & Soneec
House on the Deep/Tech side, I guess.  More relaxed, good for lounge / warm up situation.

Heart Beating (Original Mix) - Agoria feat. Kid A
NOT dance music, not really sure how to classify this one.  Sounds Swedish, like Bjork or Knife like.  Super beautiful, this should definitely be remixed.  I could TOTALLY see Prog or Dubstep remixes, so producers, GET ON IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment