14 July 2010

rubber rubber rubber rubber rubber




What can I say Oizo kills it every single time. The new Rubber EP with Gaspard from Justice and a remix by none other then flying lotus is really superb. Though in my opinion, of course, Rubber is the best song on the EP; who can beat oizo? The Justice sounding song, tricycle Express is better then some of the more recent Justice but still not up to par with their old shit.

I have two tasks for the readers: Either find this movie (it comes out tomorrow) or find the song at the very end (the video has it play for longer than the tracks underneath). I would rather have the song though. We've looked everywhere and just can't figure out what this song is. A billion Bastille love and admiration points to the ace who does it.

Unfortunately these seem to be rips from the movie. But I don't care I wanted them.

-J

Rubber (Original Mix) by Mr. Oizo and Gaspard Augé, Harder hitting then a lot of other Oizo. Keepin his style fresh and clean.

tricycle express (original mix) by Mr. Oizo and Gaspard Augé, I like This.

Polocaust (Original Mix) by Mr. Oizo and Gaspard Augé, least favorite on the EP.

Rubber (Flying Lotus 'unprotected sex' Remix) by Mr. Oizo and Gaspard Augé

Rubber EP

No comments:

Post a Comment