29 March 2010

I WANNA BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND ROBBIE

So obviously this is an old track but I recently discovered it. As I've shown on this blog before, I don't like Mr. Rivera's stuff. But this song has a much more Benassi feel to it (the sound he uses is very well made) and a catchy proggy line.  

However, I still don't think its a great song because of how poorly it drops. The laurent wolf remix is better. And the vocals, especially the lyrics, are horrible. I meant with a name like Keylime how couldn't they be amazing?

Still, I can't stop listening to it for some reason. This song needs a GREAT remix and it would be up there for me. Still I applaud Robbie for at least having one song I relatively respect.

-J

Girlfriend (Original Mix) by Robbie Rivera and Keylime

Girlfriend (Laurent Wolf Remix) by Robbie Rivera and Keylime

This one's ok:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnoF158gU5o

It makes complete sense that this is in Tiesto's club life. Feels Tiestoey

No comments:

Post a Comment