20 April 2009

Wolfgang Gartner


Wolfgang Gartner
is a prodigal electro house producer from Austin, Texas, and I'm quite aware that I'm about to go through a Wolfgang Gartner phase. This is the alias of Joey Youngman, some house producer that I've never heard of but apparently is 'aclaimed' or something. He's signed to OM Records, which is the home of Kaskade and Mark Farina, who headlined and killed at the electro house stage at Love Festival last year. Highly Recommended (cannot stress this enough), these are all the tracks I know. If you happen to find more please post them or add them to this post. Also, props to Swehouse for introducing me to him.

Montezuma (Original Mix) - Wolfgang Gartner

At the moment this is my favorite.

Play Dub - Wolfgang Gartner

Yin (Original Club Mix) - Wolfgang Gartner

Minimal monster.

Front To Back (Original Mix) - Wolfgang Gartner

Flashback (Original Mix) - Wofgang Gartner

Helium (Wolfgang Gartner Remix) - Bass Kleph, Anthony Paul


Me & Myself (Wolfgang Gartner Club Mix) - Ben DJ Feat Sushy

No comments:

Post a Comment