04 March 2009

Blogs

Below are the blogs I check every day (usually multiple times a day)
Ulteriormusic.blogspot.com
Trashbagskids.blogspot.com
Discodust.blogspot.com
Asianmandan.com
Ohhcrapp.net
ppelectro.blogspot.com

These are the blogs I check often
Fancysounds.blogspot.com
findvoltorbcatchvoltorb.blogspot.com
blog.dataspaiens.net
toomanysebastians.blogspot.com
lanewshit.com
syntheticrocks.blogspot.com
faketattoos.blogspot.com
stoneyroads.blogspot.com

These are blogs I stumble upon often
Discobelle.net
missingtoof.com
masshyperbole.blogspot.com
voulesrandom.com
bouleafacettes.blogspot.com
hotbiscuits.wordpress.com
palmsout.blogspot.com

The ONE Blog that deserves an honorable mention
Solidgoldberger.blogspot.com
I owe 90% of my French House collection solely to this blog

-Bastille (the other one)

No comments:

Post a Comment